0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp;Precision alloy tool inspection tool processingThe process specification is one of the process documents that regulate the machining process and operation methods of the parts. It is a process document that is written in a more reasonable way under the detailed consumption conditions in accordance with the rules. After approval, Used to guide consumer processing. The machining process specifications generally include the following: the process path of the workpiece processing, the detailed content of each process and the equipment and process equipment used, the inspection items and inspection methods of the workpiece, the cutting amount, the time quota, the QC conclusion, etc.
The structure of the parts, the demand for technology and the quantity of consumption will directly affect the detailed content and detailed level of the established process regulations, which must be thoughtful in the content of the parts processing process.
1. Choice of external processing methods
Aiming at the accuracy and roughness of the main appearance, from precise to coarse affirmation of the processing methods of each surface, you can consult the typical processing plan in the process manual and the economic processing accuracy that can be achieved by various processing methods, and select the corresponding processing. Way to process.
2. Selection of positioning benchmark
According to the selection criteria of the positioning standard, and considering the characteristics and processing methods of the part, the fine standard used for the final processing of the surface of the part and the fine standard used for the intermediate process and the rough standard of the initial process are selected.
3. To formulate the processing path of precision alloy tool inspection tool
According to the general guidelines and the characteristics of the parts arranged in the order of parts processing, a part processing process path is drawn. Reference can be made to the process roads of various typical parts introduced in various process materials under different yields, and the essence is taken according to the theoretical situation.
4. Affirm the processing allowance of each process, calculate the process size and tolerance
Through the look-up table method and experience method, the processing allowance, process size and tolerance are optimally adjusted to shorten the processing time.
5. Affirm the equipment and tools, jigs, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process
The choice of machine tool and tool, jig, measuring tool, auxiliary equipment type should be related to the consumption type of the designed part, the part data, the initial shape of the part and the appearance size of the part, the structural characteristics of the part, the processing quality of the process and the consumption efficiency and economy. Conform.
6) Affirmative cutting usage and working hours quota
7) Affirm the technical requirements and inspection methods of the main processes
8) Fill in the process documents
In the process of formulating the processing technology regulations for precision alloy tool inspection tools, it is often necessary to suspend adjustments to the content that has been initially confirmed in order to improve economic efficiency. In the process of implementing process regulations, it may present unpredictable conditions, such as changes in consumption conditions, new technologies, the introduction of new processes, and the application of advanced equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development status and trends of various precision parts production industries
- Metal plastic mold parts processing methods and processes
- What is CNC machining copper and aluminum?
- Processing technology of precision jig
- Auto parts processing technology
- Introduction and characteristics of metal stamping electronic parts
- What knowledge needs to be learned from the development and improvement of automated equipment
- What should the sales person of all kinds do?
- What are the processes for precision sheet metal processing?