0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The materials commonly used in the processing of precision sheet metal parts are cold-rolled sheets, galvanized sheets, copper sheets, Aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum material, etc. Its functions are different. As for how to choose, generally need to think about its use and cost. Sheet metal parts are thin-plate hardware, that is, parts that can be processed by punching, bending, stretching and other wrists. A rough definition is parts with constant thickness during processing. Corresponding to casting parts, forging parts, machining parts, etc. For example, the outer iron shell of the car is sheet metal parts, some cabinets made of stainless steel are also sheet metal parts.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; In general, the three most important steps for precision sheet metal processing plants are cutting, punching/cutting, and folding .
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Precision sheet metal parts processing sheet metal is sometimes also referred to as pull gold, the word comes from the English platemetal, usually is Some metal sheets are stamped by hand or die to cause plastic deformation to form the desired shape and size, and can be further welded or a small amount of mechanical processing to form more complex parts, such as chimneys and iron stoves commonly used in households. All car shells are sheet metal parts. The processing of metal plates is called sheet metal processing. Details such as the use of sheet metal to manufacture chimneys, iron drums, oil tanks and oil pots, ventilation ducts, elbows and heads, garden center, funnel shape, etc. The main processes are shearing, bending and buckling, bending, welding, riveting, etc. Certain geometric knowledge.
- How do all kinds of precision parts production and processing manufacturers make production more professional
- Composition and function of mold parts in the processing of metal stamping electronic parts
- Hardware and plastic mold parts processing
- The precision of metal plastic mold parts processing will be higher and higher
- Reasons for the high scrap rate of metal stamping electronic parts
- What to pay attention to when all kinds of precision spare parts are produced
- How to improve the production efficiency of various precision parts manufacturers
- Auto parts processing process
- The importance of CNC processing of copper and aluminum